On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Tenaya Iati Rock Climbing Shoe, 11 Men's / 12 Women's by Tenaya at Forever A Brave. MPN: 41007-110. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Iati takes Tenaya's unrivaled ability to create comfortable high performance shoes to the next level. The last features a down-camber in the mid-foot and an aggressive down-turn in the toebox. A combination of natural and synthetic leather, coupled with a cotton liner, make the Iati a breathable shoe that maintains a consistent fit. Features like the Draxtor lacing system and RB RangeX technology create the responsiveness and versatility for which Tenaya is known. Handcrafted quality and a 3
Product Description & Reviews
The Iati takes Tenaya's unrivaled ability to create comfortable high performance shoes to the next level. The last features a down-camber in the mid-foot and an aggressive down-turn in the toebox. A combination of natural and synthetic leather, coupled with a cotton liner, make the Iati a breathable shoe that maintains a consistent fit. Features like the Draxtor lacing system and RB RangeX technology create the responsiveness and versatility for which Tenaya is known. Handcrafted quality and a 3.5mm Vibram XS Grip outsole complete this remarkable shoe.
Features & Highlights
- ASCENT & PROGRESSION - Founded in 1997 by Yosemite vet Jose Luis Garcia Gallego, Tenaya is famous for designs that blend performance and comfort without sacrifice; Tenayas are worn by pro climbers worldwide, like Chris Sharma, Alex Megos, and Ramon Julian, and have helped advance the sport on championship and record-breaking ascents
- TENAYA IATI - Winner of Climbing Magazine's Editor's Choice Award and Gear Institute's Best Performance Shoe, the unisex Iati excels at sport climbing on rock of all angles, from powerfully overhanging routes to technical walls and delicate friction slabs; Aggressively downturned toebox gives superb precision in innumerable situations
- AGGRESSIVE & COMFORTABLE - Curved and structured form allowing greater transmission of force on overhanging routes; RBX technology enables superior fit and control together with the intimate feel and responsiveness necessary for minimal edging or friction holds; Microfibre and leather upper and advanced construction techniques eliminate unwanted movement and keep you in total control
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Uppers: Microfibre & Leather; Closure: SystemVelcro, patented Draxtor system; Tongue: Two-layer bellows with perforations; Lining: TXT treated cotton; Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex; Midsole: Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150; Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5mm; Weight: 340 gr; Designed and Handmade in Spain
- TIPS FOR SIZING - Climbing shoes fit differently with every brand and each unique model; Personal preference of tightness (based on climbing style, terrain, and comfort) is the biggest factor in determining the optimal shoe size; To start, Tenaya recommends downsizing 0-0.5 sizes from your US street shoe size for an all day fit and 0.5-1 sizes for a performance fit; Tenayas are constructed with synthetic materials designed to limit stretch, making sizing more predictable and consistent
7 x 5 x 14 inches
6.61 x 4.41 x 13.46 inches
Have questions about this item (41007-110), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tenaya, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 70036/000-BlkOrg-41.5, ean: 0666898642717,
Out performance oriented instinct collection is favored by climbers who want one shoe to work well everywhere, driven by the need to be ready for any style of move they encounter. A classic shoe reinvigorated. The updated instinct lace still offers p...
mpn: 838-900618-43.5, ean: 0801216433213,
The La Sportiva Men's Boulder X Approach Shoes - The La Sportiva Men's Boulder X Approach Shoes combine protection and performance like no other. The sticky Vibram rubber provides traction on approaches and confidence on talus, while the solid mid-so...
mpn: 41005-105, ean: 8435350212162,
Sometimes our reviewers say it best: ''There's nothing the Oasi can't do'' - Climbing Magazine. The Oasi will radically change how you think about high performance climbing shoes. Its down-turn and down-camber are ideally suited on steep climbs, but ...
mpn: EVL0248, ean: 0849948005933,
Find the versatile performance you need and the comfort you crave for technical multi pitches out of the Evolv Women's Kira Climbing Shoe. This unlined shoe uses a single strap that gives a surprisingly snug fit, and its strong Synthratek VX upper co...