Tommaso Montagna 100 Men's Mountain Bike MTB Spin Cycling Shoe Compatible with SPD Cleats Black - 44
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 8% on the Tommaso Montagna 100 Men's Mountain Bike MTB Spin Cycling Shoe Compatible with SPD Cleats Black - 44 by Tommaso at Forever A Brave. MPN: 47710. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Tommaso Montagna 100 offers riders optimal support and comfort at an unbeatable value. We designed this shoe with commuters, touring riders, and mountain riders in mind, and it works perfectly with any two hole or SPD pattern cleat and pedal system. A recessed cleat area on the Montagna 100, makes it easy to walk around when you are not riding, making this versatile shoe a great entry level option.FACTORY DIRECT VALUE: By offering our Tommaso products factory direct, we are able to offer a l
Product Description & Reviews
The Tommaso Montagna 100 offers riders optimal support and comfort at an unbeatable value. We designed this shoe with commuters, touring riders, and mountain riders in mind, and it works perfectly with any two hole or SPD pattern cleat and pedal system. A recessed cleat area on the Montagna 100, makes it easy to walk around when you are not riding, making this versatile shoe a great entry level option.
Features & Highlights
- FACTORY DIRECT VALUE: By offering our Tommaso products factory direct, we are able to offer a level of quality and value that the competition can't touch. These shoes are SPD (2-bolt) Compatible Only, if you use Look Delta or other 3-bolt cleats, please see the Tommaso Strada. PLEASE NOTE: these shoes DO NOT include cleats.
- INCREASE POWER: Get the most out of every pedals stroke with our fiberglass reinforced sole, which provides optimal stiffness and maximizes power transfer. This breakthrough technology allows users to ride longer and faster using less energy.
- COMFORTABLE: Durable synthetic leather upper hugs your foot for all day comfort, while ventilated mesh portions help to cool your feet with ease
- VERSATILE: The Montagna 100 blends comfort and performance together, creating an amazingly versatile shoe that is perfect for mountain biking, spinning, commuting, and touring.
- QUALITY & PRECISION FIT: 100% Fit Guarantee, 100% Free Fit Returns, 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Please use Size Chart to ensure correct fit. If unsure about your sizing, please match the CM sizing with whatever shoes you currently wear, as this will offer the best sizing options. Low profile hook and lock Velcro straps offer precision ergonomic fit, adding comfort and security to all of your rides.
9.8 x 4.7 x 12.8 inches
9.7 x 4.8 x 12.8 inches
Have questions about this item (47710), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tommaso, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MXZ303-47R, ean: 8718568042166,
If you can't stand another basement/garage/spare room trainer session to try to maintain your fitness through the holidays, invest in a pair of Lake's MXZ 303 Winter Boots. The previous version of this boot, the 302, won accolade after accolade and h...
mpn: TPR5OCMI11010-440, ean: 8058364037035,
Tempo overcurve R5 is quick-fit road cycling shoe to suit every rider and every ride. This shoe has been designed to deliver the essential timeless look and versatile performance to make every outing an enjoyable ride. The classic considerations of a...
mpn: 43396-111908, ean: 0712804709675,
Whether you are looking to conquer the hardest roads, trails, mountains, or your local spin class, Tommaso shoes give riders what they need to reach that next level of training and performance. For most cycling enthusiasts your first pair of clipless...
mpn: 1487258-367-37, ean: 0775504410104,
Here is a high performance triathlon shoe designed to take you from the first to the second transition zone as fast as possible. The brand-new Tri X-Lite 2 is stiffer and its hook and loop fasteners won't loosen after 5 km of riding. Improved ergonom...